In this article, we will talk extensively about Borno state scholarship 2022 / 2023, the requirements for Borno state 2022 scholarship, and the application form -bornostate.gov.ng.
Borno state government is inviting all undergraduate indigenes of the state for the 2022 Borno state scholarship application. The scholarship is open for undergraduate indigenes of Borno state who are schooling within or outside the country. The aim of this scholarship is to help those who are finding it difficult to see themselves or their children through school with tuition fees.
Borno state scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for the Indigenes of Borno state, Nigeria. The scholarship is a fully funded scholarship foreseen by the Borno state scholarship board and funded by the state government.
Requirements for Borno State Undergraduate Scholarship
Every scholarship has some requirements which every applicant must have or attain before they can be considered or even eligible to apply.
The requirements for Borno State undergraduate scholarship are;
- Applicant must be an indigene of Borno state
- You must be a student of an approved institution (University, polytechnic, college of education, or school of nursing
- You must have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 (CGPA means cumulative grade point average)
- ALSO READ:
- Medical Radiography Course Outline In Nigeria
- University Of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN Cut Off Mark – 2022/2023
- Jamb Registration 2023/2024 Starting & Ending Date
- First school leaving certificate (WAEC, WAEC GCE, NABTEB, or NECO)
- Proof of admission document
- FSLC (First school leaving certificate)
- Proof of state of origin
- Birth certificate
- Statement of result from your school (containing your CGPA)
Eligible Local Governments For Borno State Scholarship
Below is list of local governments eligible to apply for the 2022 Borno state scholarship program;
- Bama, Borno
- Bayo, Nigeria
- Biu, Nigeria
- Kwaya Kusar
- Jere, Borno
- Marte, Borno
How To Apply For Borno State Scholarship
The application for Borno state scholarship is done online, so make sure you are connected to the internet and also make sure that you have scanned or clearly snapped and saved all the necessary documents in your phone or laptop/computer before proceeding with the following steps;
- Visit scholarship.bo.gov.ng and register on the website by providing your email address, username and password.
- After the registration, a confirmation message will be sent to the email address you provided during the registration. Login to the email and click on the verification link sent to verify your email adress.
- When you’re done with the verification, login again with the username/email and password you used when creating the account.
- When you login you will find out that the application is in stages and that you are required to do it one step at a time and clicking on save to save the current stage you filled out.
- Now, You are required to provide/upload a passport photograph in the first step, when your done uploading and filling the necessary things required, click on save and continue to the next stage.
- The second stage will require you to provide your academic details as required, when you are done ,click on save and continue to the next stage
- In the third stage you are required to provide your first school leaving certificate details (WAEC ,NECO, or NABTEB result), after that save and continue
- The fourth stage is where you’re to upload all the scanned/snapped documents as required
- Now ,when you are done with all the steps,review what you have done and check for some mistakes, when you are sure there’s no mistakes click on submit and that’s all.
Scholarship generally aids one fund their academic expensis in the abscense of money to further or to complete ones university education.
If you are an indigene of Borno state i will advise you to get all the documents needed for this scholarship and apply.
We at eruditesinfo are always here to assist you whenever you need our help or assistance.